Kern Shooting Sports, above all else, is its membership.
Types of Membership
Kern Shooting Sports currently has approximately 190 members ranging from casual shooters to seasoned competitors and NRA-certified instructors. With two levels of membership available, we have something for everyone.
- Primary Membership is available to anyone that is an NRA member in good standing. These full members are the foundation of our membership and enjoy all the benefits offered by the club. Only primary members can serve on the Executive Board. Yearly dues are $35 at this level and must be renewed annually in January.
- Associate Membership is available to spouses of primary members. Applicants at this level do not need to be members of the NRA and are entitled to all the benefits of the primary level. Associate members cannot serve on the club’s executive board. Yearly dues for Associate members are $10 and are also renewed annually in January.
Membership benefits include:
- Access to the Kern Shooting Sports Private range at 5 Dogs.
- Discount Pricing for Club matches and select events.
- Eligible for offers and programs through club affiliations (NRA, CMP)
- Automatic invitation to Family Fun Day!